I have a Persian cat named Teaser who is 15 years old.

The problem is that my wife has become allergic and the doctor says that if we keep Teaser, the risk is very high that she will get asthma.

We do not have someone we want to take over Teaser, so we have decided to put him to sleep, but it feels very difficult, so my question is, that in this difficult decision have we acted correctly against Teaser?

Teaser has been everything to us for 15 years so it is a difficult decision…

Question is closed for new answers.
The Cat Advisor Selected answer as best May 29, 2022